The Bellevue Hotel is a great departure point for those who love cycling and excursions on two wheels. We are surrounded by countryside with stunning nature to explore: the green of the Mediterranean vegetation meets the clear blue of the Adriatic Sea water and is the perfect place for incredible cycling and wonderful mountain bike adventures. A place to lose and find yourself, to savour the view and refresh the soul.
Welcome to the land of Valentino Rossi where riders and motorcycles are the protagonists. From the Adriatic coastline, passing through the hills of Le Marche, you will find ten different, fantastic routes with endless ups and downs, curves and hairpin bends that will take you (in less than an hour) from the sea to the Apennine passes. Routes that pass by castles, charming towns and adorable villages. Driving your motorcycle will fill you with a feeling of freedom and you’ll be overwhelmed by the beauty of the breath-taking landscapes.
Surrounded by the vibrant green of the Mediterranean landscape, you can stroll in a dreamlike atmosphere as you walk along the paths of Monte San Bartolo. You will find trails to follow, views to photograph and scents and sounds of nature to carry in your heart.
For golf enthusiasts, Le Marche is the perfect golf destination in Italy to enjoy the sport they are passionate about. Great course turf and lots of small bodies of water create wonderful greens for practicing your swing.
Throughout our region you will find golf clubs that are periodically certified by the Sports Commissions, here are our favourites:
– The Vallugola Golf Club, located on Colle San Bartolo, between Casteldimezzo and Gabicce Monte, is a place of truly singular beauty. The club has 9 holes for a short game on a synthetic grass green.
– The Riviera Golf Club is located in San Giovanni in Marignano, near Cattolica. The club is surrounded by a landscape of captivating beauty that winds through the evocative scenery of the rolling hills. The golf course is spread over an area of almost 6500 meters with 18 holes with the addition of 2 putting greens of 18, and the recent pitching and chipping area in addition to the driving range with heated and illuminated stations.
– The Carignano Golf Club is located in Santa Maria dell’Arzilla, an inland area between Pesaro and Fano. It features 4 inside holes and a 12-position driving range on grass, a putting and pitching green as well as a Club House with changing rooms.
– The Montegiove Golf Clubis located in Fano within the vast centuries-old park at the Castello Montegiove Country House. Here there is a driving range, a putting green, a pitch and putt course and a pleasant body of water.
Tennis and other sports
If you are someone who wants to keep active even on vacation, participating in tennis and other sports, here are the sports clubs near us that we recommend:
– The Pesaro and Baia Flaminia Tennis Club
– The Baratoff Tennis Club located on Via Pantano